An overview of the Al-Yamama Group
The group has executed and operated so many projects in the fields of operation, maintenance, construction, landscaping, and irrigation. Al Yamama Group was founded in 1952 as a Contracting and Trading Company focusing on meeting the needs of that field. At present, it stands as a national brand that is highly appreciated in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Its core purpose is to be a market-leading company in sectors of General Contracting, Constructions, Roads and Bridges and Railway Works, Water Networks and Infrastructure Works, Mechanical Works, Energy, and Industrial Projects, Environment, Health Protection, and Specialized Cleaning, Waste Management, and Waste Disposal, Maintenance, and Operation, planting green areas and Irrigation Networks, Sewage networks, Water Pump Stations, Electrical Substations, Wood Industry, Industrial and Electromechanical works, Petrochemical Industries, Real Estate Development and Investment, Technical and Health Services, Oil and Gas Services, and many others of the specialized works.
Being one of the most prominent contributors to the construction renaissance in Saudi Arabia and maintain a leading position in the market.
Ladies work area from accidents.
Al Yamama Group is proud to work with a number of highly esteemed and prestigious companies and institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We understand that our customers' needs are “unique” and strive to meet those needs focusing on our purpose to achieve results that not only add value and fulfill customer’s satisfaction, but also help build lasting relationships based on trust and reliability. Our customers are in the first place for Al Yamama Group and our employees are doing their best to meet their expectations, if not exceed them.
- Classification Certificate
- Membership of Saudi Contractors
- ISO Certificate "Requirements for Environmental Management Systems"
- ISO Certificate "Requirements for Quality Management Systems"
- ISO certificate "General requirements for test laboratories and criteria"
- ISO Certificate "Requirements for Occupational Safety and Health Management Regulations"
- ISO Certificate "Professional Project Management Directive"
- ISO Certificate "Asset Management Systems"
- Mowaamah Certificate
- Saudization Certificate