• AL-Yamama Group, has been a reliable, renowned, multi-Disciplines construction services provider in Saudi Arabia since 1952.
• Al-Yamama Group is a recognized leader in the construction market with a reputation of efficient, impeccable service. We continue to expand our construction expertise, incorporating the latest and most advanced technologies in our Industry.
• Our sophisticated and comprehensive Capabilities cater for all the requirements of civil and building construction, Infrastructure and Utilities Construction, landscaping and public realm, Plant & industrial construction. We are expanding as well into marine construction and ground engineering.
• Our expertise and capabilities include providing Design-Build services, procure & construct services and Engineering procurement & construction (EPC) services.
• Our pole of resources and capabilities which combine technical expertise, deep knowledge of our market, strong financial standing and massive human capital, position Al-Yamama as the leading choice for the most demanding construction requirement.
• Al-Yamama Stand out for pioneering the local market in utilization, application, and localization of the most modern & advanced, cutting-edge technologies in the construction industry whether it is construction techniques, construction materials or engineering software. Al Yamama built, the largest in the world, largest and first in Saudi Arabia and the region, nonmetallic structure using glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) reinforcement materials. Al Yamama pioneered the use of Balanced Cantilever methods and span-by-span precast segmental methods for bridges construction, jack-up heavy structure lifting for elevated water towers construction, and surface mining for large scale excavation and site preparation of rocky terrains sites.
• Al-Yamama has unmatched local expertise in constructing LEED compliant buildings. We built LEED Platinum certified building, LEED Silver certified building and LEED Green certified building. Our expertise in LEED compliant construction covers materials selection, construction waste management, MEP systems optimization and integrating energy saving low current systems, HVAC systems and water saving plumbing systems.