Crash Rated Fence at Vital Facilities project
Scope of work:
Installation of a dedicated barbed fence around vital facilities at eight different Aramco locations.
The Work involves the following:
- Design, Procure, construct & Commission 56.55 Linear kilometers of Crash Rated Fence (CRF) At Vital Facilities.
- Install 24 previously procured Crash rated Beams.
- Augment 63.9 kilometers of SSD-1 Fence with Three Rolls of Concertina Wire that will be mounted on the Top guard, Ground wire, & intermediate lower portion of Pre-existing SSD-1 Perimeter Fence.
Project status :two years
Project Duration :Completed
Project site :Ras Tanura, Juaymah, Haql Al-Bari, Riyadh, Shedgum, Hawiyah, Uthmaniyah, Haradh
Client name :Saudi Aramco
project name :Crash Rated Fence at Vital Facilities project
- Dammam South Housing - site preparation and infrastructure project
- Project for the construction of the laboratory building at the College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Public site development project for the Innovation Center
- Project for the construction of supporting industrial facilities - Jazan Refinery
- South Dhahran Home Ownership (SDHO) Inc. II Construction Access Road (AJYAL 2)
- Home Ownership Site Preparation, South Dhahran (AJYAL 1)
- Expand Dhahran Residential Community –Utility infrastructure and Networks Package 2
- Expand Dhahran Residential Community Package 1 (Facilities, infrastructure and networks)
- An excavation project for the historic shield gate - West Side
- Construction and Detailed Engineering Design Contract for the Laboratories Building of the College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences in KFUPM
- The construction of Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank
- Implementation of development and development work in the centre of Al-Awamiya in Qatif province
- The construction of Al-Khobar Residential Complex - Third Stage - Part A
- The construction of three train stations in (Dammam, Hofuf, Riyadh)
- The construction of Internal Security Forces Hospital - MINISTRY OF INTERIOR