Expand Dhahran Residential Community –Utility infrastructure and Networks Package 2
Scope of Work:
- Main & Secondary Roads Network’s including bicycle lanes, curbstone, pedestrian walkway, street signs, street landscaping
- Area of Main & Secondary Roads: 271,605 M²
- Execution of the water supply network extensions and connections with a length of 27736 meters and pipes with diameters of 75 – 500 mm
- Replacement of approximately 5,900 meters of existing pipe for drinking water Plant.
- Implementation of the extensions and connections of the rainwater drainage system with a length of 17543 meters and pipes with diameters of 400 – 1500 mm
- Execution of the Sanitary Wastewater System extensions and connections with a length of 19489 meters and pipes with diameters of 200 – 750 mm
- Execution of the extensions and connections of the fire water supply system with a length of 29471 meters and pipes with diameters of 75-600 mm
- Execution of extensions and connections of the irrigation network system with a length of 15608 meters and pipes with diameters of 100 – 250 mm
- Construction of the irrigation water tank with a capacity of 5,698 cubic meters
- New Lift Station #1 with a capacity of 600 GPM equipped with 2 pumps.
- New Raw Sewage Pump Station (RSPS-2) with a capacity of 6,500 GPM
- Expansion of the existing Advanced Water Treatment Plant (AWTP) from the current capacity of 14 MGD to 16 MGD.
- Expansion and up-gradation of the existing North Sanitary Treatment Plant (NSTP) (Wastewater Treatment Plant) from the current capacity of 14 MGD to 16 MGD.
- Communication network for the proposed 13.8KV Switchgear building and 115KV GIS.
- Construction of SS-46 A & B (115kv GIS, 13.8KV) Substation.
- Communications network for proposed Phase 2 development, backbone cabling for GSM sites.
- Installing and laying, splicing, and testing of MV Cable with a total length of 434,000 M. (434 KM)
- Installing and laying, splicing, and testing of LV Cable with a total length of 32,000 M. (32 KM)
- Partial removal and relocation of existing 13.8 kV overhead power line (1600 Mts).
- Provide and install wireless district water meters in Package 2
Project status :4 Years
Project Duration :Complete
Project site :Dhahran
Client name :Saudi Aramco
project name :Expand Dhahran Residential Community –Utility infrastructure and Networks Package 2
- Dammam South Housing - site preparation and infrastructure project
- Project for the construction of the laboratory building at the College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Public site development project for the Innovation Center
- Crash Rated Fence at Vital Facilities project
- Project for the construction of supporting industrial facilities - Jazan Refinery
- South Dhahran Home Ownership (SDHO) Inc. II Construction Access Road (AJYAL 2)
- Home Ownership Site Preparation, South Dhahran (AJYAL 1)
- Expand Dhahran Residential Community Package 1 (Facilities, infrastructure and networks)
- An excavation project for the historic shield gate - West Side
- Construction and Detailed Engineering Design Contract for the Laboratories Building of the College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences in KFUPM
- The construction of Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank
- Implementation of development and development work in the centre of Al-Awamiya in Qatif province
- The construction of Al-Khobar Residential Complex - Third Stage - Part A
- The construction of three train stations in (Dammam, Hofuf, Riyadh)
- The construction of Internal Security Forces Hospital - MINISTRY OF INTERIOR