Home Ownership Site Preparation, South Dhahran (AJYAL 1)
- Total area to be developed with side grading: 10 Million M2
- Type of Soil: Hard Rock and Lose Sand
- Removal of debris & unsuitable materials 3.8 Million M3
- Removal of contaminated soil & refurbishment of 1.2 Million M3
- Local cut & fill 4 Million M3
- Imported fill material 4 Million M3
- Fencing work 17 Km
- Asphalted construction roads and rounds with total length of 7 KM
- Equipment used in the project:
- Dozers 42 Nos.
- Graders 22 Nos.
- Rollers 40 Nos.
- Wheel Loader 40 Nos.
- Trailers 200 Nos.
- Dump Trucks 50 Nos.
- Tankers 50 Nos.
- Excavators 10 Nos.
Project status :one year
Project Duration :complete
Project site :Dhahran
Client name :Project to prepare the general site for housing
project name :Home Ownership Site Preparation, South Dhahran (AJYAL 1)
- Dammam South Housing - site preparation and infrastructure project
- Project for the construction of the laboratory building at the College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Public site development project for the Innovation Center
- Crash Rated Fence at Vital Facilities project
- Project for the construction of supporting industrial facilities - Jazan Refinery
- South Dhahran Home Ownership (SDHO) Inc. II Construction Access Road (AJYAL 2)
- Expand Dhahran Residential Community –Utility infrastructure and Networks Package 2
- Expand Dhahran Residential Community Package 1 (Facilities, infrastructure and networks)
- An excavation project for the historic shield gate - West Side
- Construction and Detailed Engineering Design Contract for the Laboratories Building of the College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences in KFUPM
- The construction of Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank
- Implementation of development and development work in the centre of Al-Awamiya in Qatif province
- The construction of Al-Khobar Residential Complex - Third Stage - Part A
- The construction of three train stations in (Dammam, Hofuf, Riyadh)
- The construction of Internal Security Forces Hospital - MINISTRY OF INTERIOR